• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Do you think that classic songs are better than modern songs?  (Read 7150 times)

Offline riavgirl

Do you think that classic songs are better than modern songs?
« on: October 16, 2011, 11:34:04 pm »
I still love classic songs compared to the modern songs that bring garbage lyrics. Of course there are some that still have the true meaning of music, but most of the current hit singles are nothing, but senseless. Those are more of a noise than music.

Offline Femi

• Administrator
    • African online Community in Russia
Re: Do you think that classic songs are better than modern songs?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 12:27:58 am »
Most "modern" songs are remakes of classic.
Nobody writes good music anymore.
God is good!

Offline preetikhetani

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 09:33:59 pm »
I still love classic songs compared to the modern songs that bring garbage lyrics. Of course there are some that still have the true meaning of music, but most of the current hit singles are nothing, but senseless. Those are more of a noise than music.

Mind you that everyone has their own choice to go with. For me Classic songs are more like oppps noooooo!!!!! ;D Maybe modern generation music is senseless but there are songs which sound amazing.
Shazahn Padamse Photos & Pictures at http://shazahnpadamse.com/

Offline learn2earn

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 09:41:25 pm »
What preetikhetani said is Right in the context of every individual is different and so the choices are different.

The modern age people wouldn't love the classical songs but in my case I love both.

Offline riavgirl

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 11:30:43 am »

Mind you that everyone has their own choice to go with. For me Classic songs are more like oppps noooooo!!!!! ;D Maybe modern generation music is senseless but there are songs which sound amazing.

That's why the question is asked. :P You can admire any music you like, and others may not like what you want, right? Music does not only include sound. It stands for the sound and the lyrics as a whole. If you're just after the audio, that can be referred to as noise.