• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Natural family planning vs. Medical contraceptives  (Read 11014 times)

Offline riavgirl

Natural family planning vs. Medical contraceptives
« on: October 24, 2011, 01:54:17 pm »
Which do you think is the best method for family planning? The natural way or the use of medical contraceptives like pills, condoms, injections, and others.

Offline nick.westlife

• ePaper Wiki
Re: Natural family planning vs. Medical contraceptives
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 10:52:31 pm »
Well, I would prefer to go with the natural way of doing sex which gives your natural family planning.
Enter the world of Magazines & newspapers http://www.epaperwiki.com/

Offline riavgirl

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 11:26:01 am »
Well, I would prefer to go with the natural way of doing sex which gives your natural family planning.

Natural is healthy, but that is not really effective when it comes to family planning. A lot of couples are having unwanted pregnancies because of the natural method. In my own opinion, I will go with the medical contraceptives.

Offline Femi

• Administrator
    • African online Community in Russia
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 02:56:30 pm »

Natural is healthy, but that is not really effective when it comes to family planning. A lot of couples are having unwanted pregnancies because of the natural method. In my own opinion, I will go with the medical contraceptives.
1. How often do you use them?
2. These medical contraceptives as I understand have side effects - would you prefer that to having a baby?
3. Natural as you said is HEALTHY!
God is good!

Offline riavgirl

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 08:31:39 am »

2. These medical contraceptives as I understand have side effects - would you prefer that to having a baby?

Natural is healthy, but it would no longer be healthy if you have 8 children that you can't feed, and can't send to school. I'd rather sacrifice myself and take the side effects of contraceptive pills, than to let my future children suffer from poverty. Amen. :P

Offline Femi

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 05:31:44 pm »

Natural is healthy, but it would no longer be healthy if you have 8 children that you can't feed, and can't send to school. I'd rather sacrifice myself and take the side effects of contraceptive pills, than to let my future children suffer from poverty. Amen. :P
What if you can feed them? 
God is good!

Offline riavgirl

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 03:14:31 am »

Feeding them is not enough. You should make sure you give them good life and future. They're human beings, Femi. They're life is not all about food and hunger.

Offline Femi

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 05:03:30 pm »

Feeding them is not enough. You should make sure you give them good life and future. They're human beings, Femi. They're life is not all about food and hunger.
I'm interested to know what you call a good life but lets even assume that you are able to provide all those things you mentioned. then what?
God is good!

Offline riavgirl

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 02:43:03 am »
@femi: Assuming I can give my children everything? I will never use any of these contracecptive methods. I will make as many children as I can, like going to the world and multiplying. :)

Offline Femi

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 11:48:03 am »
@femi: Assuming I can give my children everything? I will never use any of these contracecptive methods. I will make as many children as I can, like going to the world and multiplying. :)
yep,  that's how it should be. Go and multiply. How many multiplications have you now?  :D
God is good!

Offline riavgirl

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 02:07:48 pm »
Not sure, but I think I have six. Way to go for me.  ;) :)

Offline Femi

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 03:32:04 pm »
oh so you are just planning on having?  :)
God is good!