• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Admission into Russian University  (Read 6232 times)

Offline yommywindy

Admission into Russian University
« on: November 28, 2012, 12:49:21 am »
Please Africans in Russia, I will like to get information about getting admitted into a Russian University. Particularly one with instruction in English language. I'l like to go for undergraduate study in Aeronautical engineering or anything aviation related or possibly Computer programming. I 'd like to know what are the requirements possibility for free tuition or scholarships. Lastly, how easy it is to get visa from the Russian Embassy in Nigeria. I am currently in Nigeria.

Offline Femi

• Administrator
    • African online Community in Russia
Re: Admission into Russian University
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 12:34:12 am »
1. Below are some of the school (with links) offering not exactly but similar courses in Russia
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology - MIPT - Phystech Admission
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University - MSTU - Faculties
- Samara State Aerospace University (this one is in Russian language (Website)
-Moscow State Aviation Technology University - MATI Website
You may contact the school directly and as far as I know, all classes are taught in Russian language.

2. In order to secure a student visa, you will need to apply directly to the school and if successful, they (the school) will provide an invitation letter for you (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DOCUMENT) which, you will then take to the embassy in Nigeria among other documents. Having this invitation letter from the school simplifies the visa application process.

3. For scholarships and free tuition, contact the schools.

Let me know if you have more questions.
God is good!